INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT) FOR SMART HOMES
The Internet of Things for Smart Phones, commonly abbreviated as IoT, refers to the connection of devices (other than typical fare such as computers and smartphones) to the Internet. Cars, kitchen appliances, and even heart monitors can all be connected through the IoT. And as the Internet of Things grows in the next few years, more devices will join that list.
There is no shortage of possibilities for our smart home IoT devices, and home automation seems to be the wave of the future.
All the components that enable businesses, governments, and consumers to connect to their IoT devices, including remotes, dashboards, networks, gateways, analytics, data storage, and security is part of OUR Internet of Things ecosystem. Smart homes filled with connected products are loaded with possibilities to make our lives easier, more convenient, and more comfortable.
Our IoT Applications can perform the following on:
- SMART RBG LIGHT - You can turn it On/Off by your phone App or set a colour that matches your mood.
- MOTION SENSOR – It helps to detect motion and once triggered, it will alert via the App or send a message.
- GAS LEAK SENSOR - The status will be in error state (red) once the sensor detect there is gas leak. It will alert to your phone APP or send you a message.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR - It makes the value for temperature and humidity to reflect on the smart home timely.
- 3RD PARTY BACKUP RADIO RELAY
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR IP CAMERA - Once triggered, it will alert via the App or send you a message.
- SMART PLUG - You can switch it On/Off to control the light or any appliances in the house.
- SMOKE SENSOR - It is early, reliable and secured detection of smoke. It will alert to your App on the phone or send a message to you in an emergency.
- DOOR SENSOR/WINDOW SENSOR – The sensor is installed on the window or door. Once triggered, it will alert via the App or send you a message.
- DIN RAIL CIRCUIT BREAKER
- WATER LEAK SENSOR - Once triggered, it will alert via the App or send you a message.
Benefits of our Internet of Things for Smart Homes.
Safety & Comfort
You may no longer need to remember to turn the oven off when the cake is done. Switch on lights when you enter a room, or run the clothes dryer as our IoT will give you the comfort.
With our Internet of Things (IoT) for Smart Home, we aim at automating our lives by connecting mobile devices to appliances, lights, and just about everything and this is a shift that would improve efficiency.
Our IoT for Smart Home can be used to monitor the vibrations of buildings in case the building is threatened or overloaded .It helps to be in control of what is happening in the vicinity of your home by giving you access to monitor every activity that takes place.
The IoT can be used to remotely control and program the appliances in your home. It can be useful in detecting and avoiding thefts. Our IoT allows you to automate and control the tasks that are done on daily basis, thereby avoiding human intervention. Machine-to machine communication helps to maintain transparency in the process and it can also maintain the quality of service which helps to take necessary actions in case of emergencies.
Better Quality of Life
All the applications of this technology culminate in increased comfort, convenience, and better management, thereby improving the quality of life.